- You will need to arrive 20 minutes before your procedure time.
- You will need to bring a driver with you. Your driver MUST be available to stay for the duration of the procedure.
- You will need to bring or wear pants with an elastic band if possible. If you are having a Radiofrequency, please bring or wear shorts with an elastic band.
- You MUST
stop taking any BLOOD THINNER
such as Coumadin, Plavix, Asprin, NSAIDs, or Duexis prior to your procedure. If you are taking blood thinning medications we must have written authorization from your Primary Care Physician or Cardiologist stating it is okay for you to stop these medications prior to injections. Your Primary Care Physician or Cardiologist may fax the authorization to our office at (405) 752-9650. Do not discontinue the use of any medications without permission from your physician.
- Take your regular, non-pain medications in the morning. This includes your Insulin, heart and/or blood pressure medicine if you have it.
- If you have a temperature above 100ᵒF or an upper respiratory infection, please call the office to reschedule your procedure.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, you MUST give us 24 business hours notice or there will be a charge of $250. This is NOT paid by your insurance.
- You will NOT be able to to schedule an appointment with our office or receive prescriptions until the above fee is paid IN FULL.
- Prescriptions for pain medicine will only be made at the time of an office visit. No refills will be called or faxed in. If you are due for a refill, bring your unused medication.
If you have any other questions, please call our office at (405) 752-9600 prior to your procedure.